An eating pattern low in fat and rich in fiber and other important nutrients can help prevent a number of chronic diseases, including cancer and heart disease. Eating the recommended 2-3 servings of fruits and 3-5 servings of vegetables each day is a good place to start.
- Vegetarian Eating – Is it better for my health and weight loss to eat like a vegetarian? Find Out…
- Vegetarian Diets – Most vegetarian diets are low in animal products. Theyâre also usually lower than nonvegetarian diets in total fat, saturated fat and cholesterol.
- Vegetarian Tips – Health food and vegetarian food is usually fresh and wholesome.
- Lacto-Ovo Cuisine – From Breakfast to Dinners, enjoy from a wide variety of Lacto-ovo Vegetarian Cuisine.
- Soy Claims – Soy: Health Claims for Soy Protein by John Henkel